Thingking what and where i wannabe

Its oredi 1230am but still me wanted to jot down sumtg for my post today...days wen so bored today..tite wif my never ending story task! one after another...felt really exhausted donno why am i being so frail today..hmmm

donno wat distracted my mind n soul lately..is it bcoz the tireness i have to bear wif everyday in da ofis or is it am being so worried on sumtg which im not sure wat it is...or is it bcoz of my phone starts to grumble (maybe he also tired n sick wif me oredi!hahaha)..

New year is just around da corner...will next yr be da same as ths yr??i hope not!need more excitement n joy in my life..has my last yr resolution achieved?well..some of it did!hehe am still thingking wat is my new resolution for 2009..targeting to fulfill all my 'things i wish' list perhaps...:)

better get my resolution in my dream now...hehehe

3 comments:

LisaMohsein said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. PinkJamboo said...

babe, dah dapat ke resolutions dalam ur mimpi tu?? whatevery it is pun, i wish you all the best in this coming 2009 and may your dreams come true! take care dear!

PrincessD said...

xdptla babe..coz tido nyenyak gler kot..hehee thanks for da wishes ye! wish u da same too!

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers