A day as an UnCertified Videographer! Shut UP!!

Almost half of da day i'ved spent in my Untie Delima's house! U noe wat i did?? took vidz for her daughter engagement! Whattt??? became a vidoegrapher???hahaha


The story was like this....she knew dat i have a vid cam wen she saw me taking vidz shots for Ina's wedding..she told me dat it has been a fews weeks she tried to contact me but unfortunately she got only my maxis number which i have not activated it for quite a loooonggggg time now..hehe she wanted me to take Ema's engagement vidz..i was like...wuttt???OMG im not dat pro to take vidz only doing it for fun and for my personal keeps..:) but wen she asked me to help her on dat vidz thingie i was like..errr...how can i refused it eh??not dat i dont want to but im not dat gud in taking vidz actually..hehe im afraid if her expectations on my work is not up to her expectations and den there comes the silly vidz story from her side later...:))


Being me,wen ppl started to beg and sounds hoping for sumtg frm me...i cannot get out of saying 'NO'!! So there u go..me and my mum went to her house, coincidently untie may also did ordered kueh koci frm my mum for the event...

Untie Moon came to my house dis morning all da way from melaka to go to untie may's house. Since me donno the way there,i told my mum to ask untie moon to go together wif us...We're the earlier guest arrived at their house just now since untie may wants me to come early for the vidz..the event started at 4pm!! it was sooo late coz the groom sides arrived late! There was so many ppl came n me was soo awkward n shy to go here n thr to take da vidz..but wat to do i have to put it aside n do my job..hahaha Finally the 'suffering' ended at 530pm! hehe me was really starving suddenly and went to take some food..we make a moved ard 630pm and i told untie may i will burn da cd for her later..Reached home ard 715pm...

Here some pixies i took during the event:


Ema before n after:



Hantaran from da bride side:


Hantaran from da groom side:



Me with Untie Delima's Family:


My mum didnt cooked for dinner tonite coz untie may did tapau for us some food..well,i didnt really like nasi beriani so was thinking like going to Hajriz and eat. Suddenly Soul saw my status in FB and she invited me to have supper with her and dat was ard 11pm occaayyy! hehe i told my mum i wanted to go out for drinks wif Soul and she said occayy and i was like heyyy my mum said OK laaa! (maybe coz of Soul den she said ok)hehehe

We went to Q Bistro at Permaisuri, its one of Hajriz branch..n I ate Nasi Goreng as usual!hahaha it was a new place n dat is 1st time attempt! hey dat place was soo coooool!Really gud to hangout and have some gud food as well! We lepak until ard 12am and went home..




There goes my day..not a bad day tho..hehe


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers