Weekend @PD

The next day after the dinner, we went to PD plak...together with the in laws. My b.i.l booked an apartment for us to stay at Hotel Ancasa for one night. I had a feeling of not going due to my morning sickness..i cant travel so long in a car or else i'll get dizzy n will start to vomit n become lembik the whole day..huhu However, i didnt want to spoil everybody's mood n xnkla manje sgt kannn so follow jugaklaaa..:) hihi

As i expected, when we reached the apartment n settled down for few minutes i felt nauseyy n dizzy. Oh emm jiiii...i started vomiting and went in n out the toilet for few times..haiyoooo it was like 5pm oredi dat time n due to bad vomiting i fell asleep sampai ke mlm...huhu xbest betul! tot wanna hangout at the beach dat night..pity me..

The next morning, i woke up fresh and asked my hasben to go out the beach n find some nasi lemak for breakfast! weeeee like! we bought some superb nasi lemak near the beach, jln2 tepi pantai hirup udara segar n went back to apartment for breakfast..
After that my b.i.l's in laws plak dtg and brought nasi lemak mambau lagi! fuhhhhh best best! :) Layaaannnnnnnn! :) Its time to bring the kids down the pool n beach for swimming..kids they always love water kan! hihi

Amir starting to bury amal in the sand...:)


Hahaha tot nk bury the body tp rupenyer jd mermaid jek..hihi farneee lah dorang nii..


See how enjoyed they are! Envy them so much coz i wish i can join them but xpelah bahaya nnt kannn..keep it for later then..;)

Wat we did was just hanging around and rilex2 je dat day. My hasben jek mandi laut layan the kids..but after all i did enjoyed the day at the beach after had had a bad health last night..


We went home ard 3pm and bid gudbye to PD...will definitely come again later!....


There goes my wikend...:)

2 comments:

Erina Asmawani said...

eemm..emmm..rasa pelik tengok Amir botak!! Huhu..x nak bagi dia botak lagi lah macam aritu..

yes, kami semua sangat enjoy masa ni.Pasni dah boleh geng akak dah..duk tepi2 pantai je.Hoho :D

PrincessD said...

hahaha kngah pon sama..pasni xmo kasi angah botak lg dah..pelik je tgk..tp amir mmg super pelik laa sebab dia botak licin! hahahaha

yep yep pasni duk tepi pantai diam2 ye..hehe yeyyy ade geng dah! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers