Wedding @Melawati


Last 11th of June, we attended my kazen's wedding @Melawati. It was my uncle's first wedding feast for his family..Mmg meriah! He booked D' Saji as their food caterer as well as the canopy and wat not tu lahh..Their theme color was green n purple! 

Meet the bride n groom...:) Congratulations u olss!! :)

The spectacular guests! sgt ramai! N its good they came in batch coz the wedding started at 11am..so not all people come on the same time at one time la kannn..brilliant!
The wedding cake by D'Saji also i gezz..nice n sweet!
My dad mcm pro snapping picture..hehe
Me with ma sisters...
 See how cheeky n noti his smile was! hehe
Now with pakyong plak...berposing bagi kat budak ni tau! hehe
Pictures below ni i love the most!!! Look at how my neph taught to his uncle how to make his cacak hair! lol!!


2 comments:

Fara said...

OMG! haha Idlan pon sama, suka pacakkan rambut dia sendiri .. si Lydia dulu salu kata dia suka kat budak rambut pacak! ekekeke... budak2 pon ada trend ekkk!
siap leh ajarkan pakcik2 dia lagik tu ekekek comeii

PrincessD said...

anak buah(zafran) d tu ikut acu dia punyer style la tu..pantang usik rambut dia for sure tgn dia otometik je pacakkan rambut dia blk..hehe siap duk depan cermin basahkan rambut n pakai minyak rambut dan pacakkan sendiri rambut dia tu..mmg kalah acu dia laa..hehe

zafran ni obses rambut pacak! lol!nnt leh la kenal kan dia ngn lydia..ekeke

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers