Annual Dinner @KLCC

I was lucky wen started joined my new company their Annual Dinner was just around the corner...(cehhh lucky ker..xdpt lucky draw pon!hihi)  The dinner was held at KL Convention Center on 13th of May 2011. The theme was 'Malam Kilauan Tradisi'. Hmmm was thinking what to wear but definitely not wearing some creative or 'janguk' dress la kannn..xnklaa over baru je keje pon..hihi Dani tag along with us (me n my hubby) as her hubby will come later straight to the place..since it  Tradisi night so i end up wearing a kebaya only n my hubby wears tradisional baju melayu with songkok..hehe

 

Dani n Mukeh...sweet couple nehhh..hihi

We received a set of La Gourmet Food Jar as our door gift! ( Pix taken from google image jer..hihi)
The menu...unfortunately all of the food didnt make me fascinated at all!! erghhhh but saw my hubby enjoying every meal tho so maybe it was my tastebud yg horror that night kot..hehehe :p






While 'enjoying' the food we was entertained by some artist and one of them was looking forward to see him..eventho had met him last yr during my x-comp annual dinner..sape lg if not Anuar Zain!!! hehee

Other artist like Bob AF, Atilia n Monolog...

The event ended around 11pm and before we went home snapped some piccas with dani n mukeh at the stage..weeee



And also here...

There goes our day..no lucky...no lucky draw! hahahaa

2 comments:

Dani neh said...

eiii.. nak gambaaaaaa.. nak gambaaaa...

gambo kitrang berlatarkan klcc tuh kamera korang ke?

sbb kamera irfan cam tadek jek

PrincessD said...

Haah camera aku. Kang aku save gmbr dlm ko nyer shared folder. Aku tgh mtg ni. Hihi

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers