Nor's Engagement Day

Last 19th June 2011, my sis finally has been engaged to her fiance,Fairuz! The event took place at our house with purple n pink theme...My mum's fwens cooked the dishes for our guest..gotong royong as usual..:) 

Brother in laws in action as well! of they had to help la kannnn but not much to prepare pon..our menus for that day was Daging Salai Masak Lemak Cili Api, Ayam Goreng Berempah, Sayur kacang goreng, Sambal Belacan, and Ulam2man..My grandma prepared Pulut kuning and sambal...fuhhh mmg kaw laaa lunch time tu! hehe


Kaklong dia buat ape???hmmmm hmmmm babysitting her anak2 buah laaa pe lg! nk buat keje xlarat (cehhh alasan la tuuu) hehehe


Before the event started it was raining heavily n we was worried as it may cause some trouble to the guests sebab canopy ade 2 jer..but fortunately when they arrived the rain stopped! Alhamdulillah... :) So only the parents and uncles went up to our house with the hantarans.. :)

My sis with her lovely mini dais done by butik aura cinta which cost ard rm500 with make up...n she looked gorgeous dat day in purple! :) Congratez dear sis!! We're happy for you!

With her mil to-be...

I didn't have her OP photos so i just uploaded wat i have in my cam! hehe

The hantarans from my sis...she prepared it herself occay!!! dia mmg kretip bab2 ni! hehe 


Fairuz, the fiance... :) welcome to the family bro!
 Me n my sis, Nor...


With my other siblings..:)


It ended ard 430pm..Masing2 melepet keletihan after that..but afterall it went well alhamdulillah..her wedding date will be at the end of December this year n im sooooo worry coz it will be my due date to deliver my baby as well! Oh noooooo i hope my baby will come out after my sis wedding day laaaa..at least i can attend on our side nyer majlis...fuhh fuhh fuhhh if not i told her that her outdoor wedding photography will be at the hospital! hahahaha




0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers