Family Day @Lost World Tambun

Last 26th of June 2011, we went to Lost world of Tambun, Perak for my company's family day! weeeeeeeee! it was my festime going out of KL for company's family day! wooottt! thrilled!y?? because went there with my beeeeeloved husband laaa pe lg! hehe

I've booked earlier our hotel at Heritage Hotel, Ipoh...paid rm160 to HR for reservation 2days n 1 night. That was the discount price given to the staff. Original price im not sure how much..that one inclusive breakfast for 2...We checked in ard 3pm and we stayed at Level 8! woooooo tinggi gaklaaa if u see below pix..hihi


Due to long journey(i was sooo relifed coz i didnt got any nausea along the way! phewwwww), we had our rest for awhile before going to hunt for lunch..been munching n drinking along the journey so xlapar sgtla dat time..hehe

Since my hubby org Perak..opppss (saje nk mention jugak :p) n quite familiar with Ipoh town..i asked him where's the best place to eat..unfortunately the answer was "errrrr, ntahhhh!" waaaatttttt mulala nk kutuk org perak ni kannn hihi :p last2 we went to Greent0wn Mall yg sgt xbest itewww! (oppsss org perak jgn marah ehh..org preggy mmg rimas tmpt2 sesak mcm tuu..hihi) Fortunately, while having our mee goreng i met my old long buddy back in primary school dulu, Wani!!! she's one of my bestties masa sekolah!

After that, we went pusing2 bandar ipoh..hmmm 830pm doesnt look good there tho..so i asked my fwens thru fb is there any interesting places at night n they told me i could go to Gerbang Malam if i want to..hmmmm the sounds so interesting! i've no idea ape ade kat sana at dat time...so there we went with the help of mr G! hehehe

Ohhhhhh it was like downtown in KL..hmmm nothing interesting or new ponnn...not so many crowds...i gezz it was too early wen we arrived..then we went back to the hotel n took peaceful rest for tomorrow's event! :)

Woke up as early as 6am to get ready for breakfast n heads off to the theme park..we're soooo excited! So here we are!


The place was not so bad! Normal entry fees was RM38 for adults and RM32 for kids..i think its quite expensive for a place outside KL tho! But we went in for FREE!!! heheh ;) I didnt plan to get wet pon...coz worried if seronok sgt kang lupe diri plak..awak tu pregnant..hihi poor hubby xde geng nk play around..huhu however we did walk around the place n riki2 if we shud come again in the future...n YES we will come again in the future with our lil ones n family after we saw some cool places in there! :)

Before the event started..im in front of the stage where our big boss will give some speech n launch the family day...


Some fun games n quizzes to warm up...:) the speaker bro was cool n good lah! he knows well how to interect with people..maybe he did that job for how many times oredi for the company..hihi


Our company's family day launched by our big boss!


Fire show by the Api Man! (donno wat they call themselves so i called them api man lah! hihi)

Bosses played games for a start!


My Dept big boss! Hello boss! hehehe


After the launching, at about 11am...we went around and riki the place...the weather was frinkin hot! erghhhh but i forced myself not to be too spoiled...;)



First pitstop was here...the hotsprings n spa..my God..its hot n we're adding somemore hot on our feet! poor feet...hehe

But not for long for sure laa kannnn...amikk gambar yg penting! hihi :p


Cool stone and name they have huh! erghhhh kalau xpanas kan best! boleh gak berendam kat situ..huhu


oppppsss nampak menonjol di situuu...hoiiii mana korang tgk??? my tummy lahhh! hahahaha 3months++ preggy..


We're at Petting Zoo! This place was cool! i like it very much! coz the animals was sooo close with you! but definitely not the wild ones la kannnn...hihi yg wild ade gak but jauh sket dr pengunjung...gilo apo nk dekat2..hehe


Hmmm ni sape takut kat sape niiii???hihi

 I reluctant to feed the parrot at first but after my hubby sibukk soh try...now im loving it! These parrots was sooo clever you know! i could see clearly how they peeled the kuaci themselves! Amazing! Their beak didnt touch my hand pon!

 Swanssss...black one! cool! but i dont like to see the bunch of fishes kat situ..byk sgt! geli tgk! erkkk




Almost 12noon oredi n now im hungrayyyyyy! erghhhhh we walked towards the lunch tents straight away...there was ride like genting and games booth as well...but it didnt catched my interest pon time tuu..dah lapar sgt niiiii! huhu


Jauh gakla nk berjalan ke lunch tent tu! That moment i was like fainted oredi tp sampai2 je they said its not yet open! Glanced at my watch n it showed 5mins to 12..wat the .....erghhhhh kena tgu plakkkkkk :(

My colleague, Faizal n his family...


The entrance to the lunch tent...


Fuhhhh lps tu dah leh masuk n we were among the earliest to que...phewwww legaaaa...:) After that look at the crowds....hehe


The food was not so good..so-so jer...then after we decided to go back to KL straight..no more walking around coz me was very tired dah...

We reached KL ard 5pm dat day..n alhamdulillah my health was ok even had to go to work the day after...Its FUN and definitely we'll plan again to go there one day...:)

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers