Mona's Wedding @Tasik Titiwangsa

Attended my fren's wedding, Mona last month at Tasik Titiwangsa,KL. Unfortunately, it was the day where the BERSIH knockout their commotion! Thank God the traffic was ok from our house to titiwangsa...phewwww wen we reached the place we saw some roads were closed and police are everywhere! and too bad for the wedding they closed the road towards the dais! OMG! guests and even the pengantin had to walk abt 1km to get there! pity betul laaa...kesian pengantin yg dah made plan to march to the dais by horse carriage had to cancel everything! this commotion really spoiled their plan..huhu


However, the wedding had to go on..Congratulations to Mona and her husband on your wedding! May u guys enjoy the new chapter of your life together..:)


While having our lunch, Awe pon sampai..he was the only fren i know dat time..xramai pon geng sekolah dulu dtg..or maybe we're too early than others kottt..hehe Mona, me and awe are frens from our secondary school back in TIPD dulu btw..


Haaa ni gaya mak buyung maleh nk bangun amik gambar..hihi :p snapped from my seat jek..hehe

i love the wedding theme color! white n peach looks soooo bright n soft kan?! hmmmm


Suddenly i saw a man with his camera walking towards the dais..hmmmm pehal plak niii?!

Cehhhh rupe2nyer it was the rtm news team came by to make some interviews with the pengantin and guests due to the commotion tuuu! sabor jelaaa...



Last pix taken with the bride n groom...:) hmmmm nape nmpk sorang tu mcm montel semcm jek ek??hihi :p


2 comments:

Fara said...

ekekek.. nampak berisi muka ko .. dan lebih ceria ...

PrincessD said...

ehhh d ke yg nmpk berisi?? igtkan poji! hahaha

btw, tengs! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers