Iftar with X-coll @Kelantan Delights

Last Friday, we went for a buffet iftar with our x-colleague at Kelantan Delights KL Sentral. That was my first buffet ramadhan i had this yr tho..i preferred to have my iftar at home with own cooked perhaps..hihi ke sebab dah kawin ni mood huhaaa tu dah kurenggg kott..yeke??hehe Fairuz was the one who came up with the idea . Me n soul havta find a place for our mini reunion so-called. ;) So we chose here!




The buffet price was RM60.50nett. The food was not bad..i ate a lot with small2 amount la kan..my hubb dah pesan take a lil but with all dishes in my plate.hehe he knew that i mmg kuat mkn however since pregnant ni ive to control the intake coz don want my tummy to get stretch out! :)

The ladies dat turn out that night was me,soul,kak fara n kak hanz..:) errr kak hanz was not in the picture plak..hehe

Ntah apela dorang melawak time ni tuu?? we had sooo much luffs and talks masa berbuka..hehe sgt2 enjoy especially wen part of glc ade kannnn..;)


From left En Mat Saad, Yazim...I never worked with them both directly tp e.mat saad was part of our DM team dulu in my prev company. So muka dorang tu familiar laaa...



Lps mkn2 kami ape lg..as usual camwhore jugakkkk wpon segan2 ngn da guys..hehe


kak fara over siutt! hhahaha


Lama jugak kottt kitaorg lepak kat sana til almost 10pm i gezz..mmg best layan mkn slow2 hence org pon xramai..hehe Soul tgh kire duit nak byr buffet nih..hehe


Before we made our move, snapped a group photo for kenang-kenangan..:)





0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers