Break fasting @PaVi

Last 12 ramadhan it was raining heavily n we were on our way back from office..Stuck!! Bad traffic! So we changed plan instead of break fasting at home we went to Pavilion. Hmmmm what to eat eh?? Suddenly feels like having pizza plak..so that's was our menu for da day..;) After had our dinner and solah we went around to see Pavi raya deco..to my dissapointment, the deco didnt turn out good pon! For me laaaa...org lain mebe different view plak kann..Or maybe some of you might agree with me after looking at below pix:
It looks inappropriate kan?? Their theme was "Back to 60's Look".... hmmmm eventho they wanna show the concept of org2 lama beraya it shouldnt be this way i guess..No raya songs but they dance the pramlee song plak.apekaaahhh?! haihhhh

Then we walked outside and saw this cute advert landscape!
So ape lg i olss pon pose lah sket! hehe
Saw the Sephora building plak kat luar..trs snap jugak coz the shape was interesting! Donno wat shape to call..hehe Nak masuk cam maleh plak coz its still drizzled outside..so tgk dr jauh jela dulu..next time singgah..lagipon if singgah with my hubby pon buat dia boring jek tgu i belek2..kalau suh byr lglaaa dia borink! hehehe :p
Been awhile me didnt went out to BB n im quite surprise la to see that building..cantik! Sempat jugak me shopping my MAC blusher..stok dah abis..den singgah Chamelon jap bought my headband. Den trs blk..maheii la nk shopping kat Pavi tu kannn..hehe

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers