A day before Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

Wowwww its the last day of Ramadhan u olsss!!!! Im soooo excited!! This yr i managed to do full fasting..wiwiiiitttt! bravo to myself and definitely to my lil ones in my bump now for letting mummy dia puasa dgn jayanyer! :) Alhamdulillah...

Oh well obviously im yet to arrive my hometown(if not cane i nk blog kan kat kg xde tenet..hihi) coz im still working! 'Working' eh! hehe currently in my ofis ni adelaa dlm 5/6 org jer out of 40++ ppl. Not soo sunyi tho coz dgr je dorang borak2..hehe i duk diam2 je at my cubicle n update my blog! ekeke :p

My two days wikend yesterday was full of baking activities u ollsss! Oh maiiii sgt penat tp sgt seronok! i olsss did kuih raya for few types lagik! i think dat was my first time attempt to buat kuih sendiri but of coz with the help of my biras2 sume..hihi I started of making my biskut semprit with hubbz kat rmh mil dulu...


My chenta hati oso helped a lott! i heart u lah chayang!! mmuahhhh!


Taraaaaa! Inilah hasil terapan my hubz..hihi

Dpt 1 big container ni and 1 lg balang tinggi..byk woooo! the taste was like u mkn butter cookies tuuu..chedapppp hikhikhik


After that we continued baking at my b.i.l's house plak..saje suke2 buat ramai2..meriah sket kann plus laju sket coz ramai assistance! hehe

My niece yg excited gak nk tolong... we baked biskut dahlia..my first time attempt! Suksesssss!! hehe


 Then, yesterday my kakak besan wanted to baked cornflakes choc n butter honey..so ini lah hasil kami2..:)



And last but not least, we baked biskut arab plak! phewwwww yg ni senang je nk buat tp sgt remeh nk menggentel tuuu! adoiiii sampai lenguh2 blakang kitaorg buat..hehe


Finally we managed to baked 5 types of kuih raya this year!yeyyyyyy me so happyyyyy! cant wait to bring it to my mum n hometown this evening!

To those who will be going back to yr hometown today drive safe ye! Jgn lupe bace doa before mulakan perjalanan key..


SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI to all bloggers, fwens and readers out there!




0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers