My First Trimester

I have completed my 1st trimester..phewwww just wanna share with u ols wat i have been thru for the past 3 months of my pregnancy..Its definitely not a good story where i have to tell u how suffer i was...huhu

Symptoms i had during 1st trimester are:
1. Easily get dizzy
2. Easily get nausea when i smells to any fried food. I become sooo sensitive to certain smells - selalunyer kat rmh la ni..masa bibik masak mesti aku tertekan..hihi 
3. Had very poor appetite :( usually after i got nauseated i wont eat much or nothing at all..solutionnyer dah ok sket mkn megi ajer..huhu
4.  Easily get fatigue and sleep is the most best solution! Can u imagine we have to plan where to go clearly before going anywhere! the plan have to be made earlier coz nk elakkan i penat! hehe this one i salute my betterhalf coz he was sooooooo helpful in this..love u mucho lah chayang! :)
5.  Emotional ups and downs - this one i pity my betterhalf laa..coz donno why i slalu marah2 dia even a small hiccup! especially wen he's driving..n i love him the most coz he just listen n smile to my rumblings..:)
6. Very the lazy than usual! i randomly clean up my room or putting our folded cloths in my wardrobe..n againnnn i love my betterhalf to infinity coz he did all that for me! mmuahhh mmuaahh mmmuahhhh!! hehe
7. ...hmmmm....still thinking..i might dont have any other kott :)

Well every women have their own experience during pregnancy. Mine was not that interesting but alhamdullilah i managed to control it with the help of my husband. Im sure without him i will not be dat strong to go thru my days completely. And now i am in my 14 weeks...the are some slight changes to my symptoms and its a good sign..will update my 2nd trimester experience later plak eks..;) 

Currently im searching for antenatal classes. Do you guys have any info to share here? please do so ye coz i've been searching thru the net but still couldn't fine a good one..


3 comments:

Erina Asmawani said...

Alhamdulliah, dah lepas 1st trimester ;) hopefully next 2 trimester akak bertambah sihat ;)

doakan ena jugak kak, semoga 1st trimester Ena ni dapat dijalani ngan sempurna. Aminn *debar2*

PrincessD said...

Aminn....InsyaAllah ena ok kot dr akak nnt ni..akak ni lembik sket..ena looks tough..hihi mkn jek keje..ok sgtla tuu..hihi

Fara said...

yey! dah sehat! time to shopping la tuuu!

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers