Maid of honor...

My first time as a bridesmaid...hmmmm how i felt huh?? Me went to Mer*k Kayangan ard 530pm..met soul n jeeb at Bilik Melur..den jeeb brought me to da dewan for sort of mini rehersal..:) the pelamin wuz sooo beautiful!n da place kindda huge n suddenly me started to feel soo nerves!hahaha 1st timela katakan...hehehe me acting really cool wen jeeb asked me 'u ok ke d?hehe he donno inside me wuz like erkkkk wisauuuuu! :)

Mas also did came early to the dewan n stayed with us in Bilik Melur..she took my pix during my makeup session..hehe koser...

Bend down mas!! hehehe

The event started ard 9pm..well a bit late coz its working days n its raining..u noe how key ell wen its raining..bad traffic..wen we started to walk to da pelamin me felt soo awkward coz everyone wuz looking at us eventho im just walkin behind them but still my steps count..hehe i felt a bit wery coz wen i walked to the stairs i tend to step on my kain...oh goshhh kalah pengantin!hehe but alhamdulillah god save me from putting my knee down...phewww...:)




The reception ended ard 1030pm..shara n mas has oredi went home. Me still with soul coz there's photo session..suddenly my foot cramped!!!argghhhh soul didnt noe abt dis..i think becoz of aircond wuz soo cold thus am wearin my hi heels..goshhh..i used to get dis symptom btw.I didnt join the photoshoot, packed up n went home..

There goes my day..:)

8 comments:

Fara said...

perghhh.. kalahkan pengantin lah cik pengapit sorang nih ekekekek ... kenangan manis tu u ols .. :D

PrincessD said...

hehehe tula nyer..masa kat atas pelamin nk kipas2 soul tu..i ols punyela cuak sampai pegang kipas tu terbalik..hehehe pas tu xtau nk pandang mana..segan siut!!!tp enjoyla...

Soulie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Soulie said...

hahaha aper yang u rasa sama je cam aper yang i rasa. dahler spotlight terang benderang....nak telan air liur pon rasa cam sumer orang pandang.

siannyer u cramped....sori i didn't know. awat tak habaq hehehe sib baik i soh u balik gak wpon ada uncle tuh soh u stayed. i risau u nak tuwun basement tuh sowang2

PrincessD said...

haah kaki i tetiba cramped..sejuk sgt kot..tambah2 i pakai hi heels..tp i mmg slalu kena mcm tu..sumtimes while driving lg..ntah penyakit ape ntah..hehe

sj xbgtau u coz xnk u wisauu...;)tp a few minutes after dat my kaki ok dah..hehe

Anonymous said...

hehehe.. baru jumpe blog aku eh!? hahahaha.. lembab laa lu D.. fara da lama ada linkage kat page mas.. kan fara kan?? hehehe

anyway tatau plak kaki ko krem.. sian2.. aku plak, pagi2 esoknyer da ada kt shah alam utk diving.. siap terjatuh kat pool lagi.. sbb 'slip' masa nak terjun pool.. ni salah kaki itek aku tu la.. licin plak!! haishh.

PrincessD said...

cesss kak fara bukan nk bgtau ade link mas kt blog dia..punyala ssh2 kitaorg nk tau sampai dh giveup dh time tu nk cr..nasib baik zaza ternmpk blog ko mase dia g naik atas salam2..hhehehe

pehhh ko jth kat pool..abih arr lebam2?sekali mangga jatuh daaa....hahahah

Anonymous said...

ciss, panggil aku mangga plak!! huaaa!!~

jatuh terus masuk pool.. terentak sket la bontot aku kot, sbb balik tu sakit gak.. tp da ok da :)

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers