My Birthday Bash..


I worked half day on 21st Jan..me not feeling so well coz of my flu fever..OMG it really bugging me!!Went home ard 12 n did took my flu tablets n a few mins later me went to lala land...hehe slept! Woke up ard 430pm n chat wif zaza in ym..(still got time to do dat huh?hehe) making it short..me was invited to lepak at whereelse...ampang park for our hi-tea session!hahaha it wuz raining heavily omw thr..met them at 6..we chose old town to lepak..!hhehe

my head n body wasnt really gud at dat moment but me still trying my best not to spoilled the evening..wen i entered old town i saw kak mauze sitting thr n i was like blurrr n not thingking anytg wat were she doing thr at dat time?really don wanna mess my head so i gezz she maybe drop by for a while while waiting for her hubby..hehe still cant smell anytg...

we ordered food n enjoyed it very much! Suddenly..here comes da drama...hahahahaha kak fara n sharax came wif holding a cake n dey sang out loud happy birthday to me!!!OMG!!!!its my turn!i wuz soooooo surprised, overwhelmed n touched dat moment!i dont expect them to make a surprise on my birthday..after all it has passed so really dont tink of it!am soo happy n glad being there wif ma cwazee fwenz dat eve!Thanks a lot u guys! Really appreciated it!!
Here r some of the pixies..enjoy!





da moments was full of luff n joy...despite all da saddest things happened to me, i believe dat there will alwiz be happinest for you in the other way..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yesszaaa... i loike the main photo.. hehe.. (mentang2 la aku yg snap! nyehehe.. gile kose tul.. ptOiihh)

dont give up hope for a better future :) Selamat hari jadik dan smoga Allah sentiasa memberikan rahmat kepada mu my pren...

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers