Am i tuff enuff...

16 days has passed over in January..time flies so fast..a lot of things happen to me in just 16 days...what are they?

1) Soul finally married to her beloved hubby..Congrates to her and wish her all da best in her new life..Amin...

2) Zaza got an offer to be a lecturer. Finally she gets what she wants..Alhamdulillah..im happy for her. I hope and wish things will be much better in the future..

3) Work??(sigh) my task became much2 more tuffer and complicated..i wish im tuff enuff to face all the difficulties in my work..

Those 3 things really affects me emotionally and mentally...how can i adapt to a new situation where i have to stop or less doing things i like to do wif my cwazee fwenz..how can i accept another leaving fwen in my life (sunddenly my tears drop without noticing it..) i will miss da moment we spent together..how can i handle my task as best as i could when the time is running out and yr boss keep pushing u to do things in flash...how can i be motivated when everybody's leaving da place..what or how shud i act wen i have to freeze myself from taking leaves just to make sure things are in place while others just think of themselves.. not to say dat they're selfish but at least try to be committed n serious of wat yr doing shud be fine..(am i complaining?sounded like one..:D) or am i too worried dat i will be such a looser wen i cant do things well...

Me wish everythin will be just fine..this is how my life goes perhaps...n it will keep bugging me all da way..hope for better tomorrow....

2 comments:

Mrs. PinkJamboo said...

Dear, InsyaAllah things will be fine for you. I kan ade..hehehe. u take care babe. May 2009 will be a great year for you. Amin.

PrincessD said...

yeah...i still have u! hehe y may 2009 eks?wats gonna happen?? :)

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers