Trip summore???owh yeahhhh...

I went to KLCC today..thot of getting my converse tops but unfortunately the design n choises were not soo gud n many..i tink i shud go to midvalley..bigger store n more choises i gezz...how come klcc only has dat limited designs ,soo dull n old fashion tops??huh....n im surprised isetan was closed!! i thot they never close even if during festives seasons..dont they?or izzit this year they closed??hmm wonder...wonder...hehehe

i forgot to blog on my day trip to bukit tinggi dat day laa....hmmmm shud do it now! hehehe...

on 17th Jan, me,zaza,mas n shara went to bukit tinggi..we met at shell gombak ard 930am..n we had our breakfast inside 7 eleven..hehe shara bhot us nasi lemak..nyum..nyum..nyum..:D


Then we shoot to BT n reached ard 1030 kot...if im not mistaken laa..hihi mas drove us there..Our 1st pitstop was at colmar building...it was soo beautiful n cozy dat morning..maybe coz we're early..not so many people ard..we cant wait to pose!!hahaha koser gilerrr!! im not sure how long we spent da time at colmar but tell u wat really long n all we did was just taking pixies!!!!hahaha noewing us...*wink*




rite after dat,we went to Japenese Village...gosh..da place was soo sceneric(in mesia laa..hehe)every steps we make we will snap pixies!really crazee..hehehhe so many pix n its beautiful..



i lovvvveee this pix a lot!We Unite gals!!hehehe


Us with da spotting untie japannie..she offered herself to take pictures for us..u noe wat she was really cool! she took a lots of our pixies n da best part was she instructed us to pose like dis n dats..hahahha...


Our last pitstop was at da Rabbit Park..this one am not liking it so much coz not into rabbit thingie..smelly,its humungous n kindda scary to touch..their shit everywhr n i was like how to walk la weiii..hehehe but layan je laa with dey ols...:D


We finally end our trip at ard 6pm..everyone really exhausted(due to lots of luff n actions!hehe) Mas dropped zaza at shara's house then we lepak until 9pm...thanks shara for the dinner(we ate our delicious megi..hehe)

2 comments:

Fara said...

cayalahh blogging marathon .. :D ...

PrincessD said...

hehe..tu la nyer...lama gler xhapdet skali hapdet amik ko...hehe

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers