Subway Vs C*cakman...

Im on leave still..so today my plan was to go n have lunch wif my cwazee fwenz n watch movie with my brothers later..feels like soo longg didnt meet 'em n eat together..hehe so i sms soul n told her dat i will be ard p*b this noon n asked to have lunch together..:)


Reached ofis ard 1215pm den me went to da banks to settle all da bills my mum gave to me...We went to Pavi for lunch! I lurve Subw*y!!!!! i am occay having burger for lunch only for Subw*y! hahaha We did enjoyed our meal and as always..my skinny always thr in my handbag incase..hehe










After dat, me went back home and fetched eez n adik to J.J ceras Selat*n...Nor gaves us 2 free tix to watch cicakman(c2)..so i bought another 1 for me..i tink this time c2 was soo bored!! i dont advise u guys to go and watch it in cinema! its not worth it!! Sorry to say...huhu da 1st one is much more better den dis..maybe the humor was lesser in c2 n our expectations was we will luff a lot more this time...(sigh) but it did not happened...

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers