Are u dat valuable?

Late evening just now..kak hai forwarded to us a link of vacancy dat her frens looking for so i open dat link..after looking n asking her fwen abt dat job without minimizing the page me open a new page n continue with my work..im not even interested with dat post ekceli...suddenly i was trapped with my own bossy(sooo clever of me) where she saw the link open...i was like oppsss alamakkk....den i immediately minimize it(i shud just close it off tau!huh)

den being her..she will dig the hole until she noes wat i've been hiding of...taraaa jobstreet page..im caught!she looked the comp name n say "ooo its just sdn bhd comp"-its like hek eleh...not worth it if u go pon...well yeah maybe she's rite but dats not even da prob.. later she told me dat "d,if u plan to leave make sure u TOK all yr work to yr team so dat they noe wat u've been doing"-feels like yeah if u wanna leave go ahead! not dat i want her to persuade me not to leave but her words tu makes me arghhhhh...challenge perhaps...sigh...now feels like updating.....

if she ever read this entry..opppssss..i hope not!hahahaaha

am i being soo emo??reason being is dat im not happy with the envi anymore n i hope it was just me..dont mind with the work load and tuff clients but i think da place isnt the place dat i've been before..thingking of the economic problem dat we're facing rite now makes me tell myself just to hold on..tite!hmmmm.....

i think dats the price u pay being a leader..its hard to please yr subordinates n at da same time need them to get the job done..

feels a lil bit better now...:)

4 comments:

Soulie said...

huhu sabo jelah. just think positive. maybe she was just trying to say that you always have another options to carik kejer lain ;)

tapik at the same time risau lah kalo nak blah tetiba tuh yang warn siap2 TOK dolu ehehe

PrincessD said...

yeah shud just think +ve kannn..sebenarnyer dlm hati dia jgnla d....tgula go-live dulu ke....hehehhe

Unknown said...

yeah, bad choice of wordings.. hahaa.. buat org rasa x appreciated, PLUS her (didie's) skills and knowledge is being used all this while.. hehehehe..

Fara said...

hmmm .. just believe in urself and life is about taking risk. dont wait until its too late before u realised tht u worth more than wht u get now.

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers