The X-leaders day out!

On 16 May 2009(it was teacher's day btw), me and Anas went for a mini gathering with x-mpp tipd at Alamanda,Putrajaya..the event started at 12pm and a BIG apology to Pn.Irni coz she's been waiting for us for abt 3hrs!and im personally was really sorry for dat...there was a misunderstood on the event time by the organizer and me feels so bad abt it coz not being part of the planner...Nevertheless, it turn out great dat evening tho!

Let me introduce my x-teacher from my former skool Ustazah Irni a.k.a Pn Irni(since now she's no longer our teacher so she wanted us to call her dat..hehe).Pn Irni was our adviser for MPP(Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar) during our batch.She was soo talkative and very da sporting teacher i've ever had..hehe even so we still luv her so much!:)Look at her..she look just as the same as 10 yrs back!!seriyesly i tell u! :)

There was 11 of us n gezz wat me n Anas is the eldest among them all!!hahahaha i just cant believed dat im dat old!heheheLast shot before we call it a day n im sure i'll miss da moment we captured..

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers