My mums fried mee!

Hey guyz...i have a recipe for mee goreng to post today! hehe so anyone who would like to try my mums mee goreng recipe can try laaa..i luv my mums mee goreng so much!da taste was soo diff compared to eating it at any stalls...:)

the ingredients are:

opps missing pix is the blended chili!!hehe

here are the steps:

1)Fried garlic until it turn into kindda gold color
2)Add chicken dices..
3)Add blended chilies..put as much as u want! :)
4)Add some fishcake slices..
5)Add sawi vege..
6)Pour some water so dat yr mee wont looked dry..dont forget to add salt,pak aji to yr taste..
7)Pour ketchup the darker the good-er!hehe
8)Den add yr mee..
9)Stir...
10)And taraaaaa...ready to be served! Nyum..nyum..;)


Enjoy trying! hehehe

7 comments:

Unknown said...

ooo kitorg selalu buat mee goreng pakai tomato sos + chili sos jer.. hehe.. yg paling sempoi..

PrincessD said...

oh yeke..haa ape kata ko try resepi mak aku nih..sedapppppp! hehehe

Anonymous said...

sedapnyer...seriuss aku terliur la ni!!!!..tak kira datang umah aku kena buat..hehe.cuak2..dun wory umah aku tak der dapur heheeh

PrincessD said...

phewwwww...nasib baik rmh ko xde dapur!hahahaa eh blh je nk buat tp takut xdek mase nak buatla..jln jorrr!hehehe

bhd1721 said...

bagus entry ko kali...aku suka..hahahaha...letak lg resepi lain yek...simple tp buat air liur melelh tu..hahahaha...

PrincessD said...

bhd1721 aku cam kenal jek no nih!hahaha lps ni aku letak resepi lain plak..jgn xtry tau!hehehe

Anonymous said...

pak aji tu tak elok di amalkan,,

cuba letak benda lain.. heheh.. sos cili ke, rampah ratus ka...

-ojij-

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers