Excitement adrenaline goes up!

Its already almost 2am n yet i cant let my eyes off!Maybe am too excited for tomorrow's trip to Langkawi kot..hehehe cant wait to create another memorable n enjoyable moments with ma fwens thr..We planned our itinerary 2 or 3 weeks back but the tixes we bought one month earlier..hihi
We were so excited as Mas got contacts for our accommodation n transport..tot of staying at Sheraton but end up the fellow who shud booked the hotel for us had cancel the confirmation last minute!!damned! well a bit frustrated however we will not let dat disappointment spoil our vacation..there's always mitigation plan to go..ehehe our flite will be at 715am today meaning we shud arrive in lcct ard 530am ocaayyy!n yet i cant sleep!goshhhh...;)

K guys looking forward to updating my blog on our vacation later! ;)

Hope u will be enjoying your weekend too!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers