Love perhaps...

Been browsing thru the personality test summore n me got this as my results on what's my personality love style...i wonder if its really true...maybe yes n maybe not..hehe my frens alwiz asked me abt my love partner a.k.a bf..till now i dont have the exact answer for that..wat i could say is just "its complicated"..huh

Here is the analysis:
You desire a love that will last forever. You are quite serious about finding this type of love, and that's why you think carefully about the men that you meet before deciding whether you could really love them. You don't just develop a crush on someone overnight: you look at a person's personality and other aspects of their life before deciding to form an attachment. If a guy doesn't meet your expectations, you would rather be alone. Your love has to be perfect. Be careful though, you could be missing out on some worthy relationships because your standards are so high.


Yeah i do feel lonely sometimes however me noe how to attract myself to something else and thrashed out the loneliness..:)
wen will i have one?
...one fine day...:)
wat am i looking for??a perfection?
...yeah perfection in my eyes..ppl alwiz mentioned dat if u were too choosy u wont get the one u dream of..but if we're not den we mite miss out the chance of choosing...:)
how long will u wait?
...dont noe...while i still can ;)
wat is yr rule of thumb in love?
i must be in love with someone i like...ppl tend to say u shud find someone who loves u soo much than u do..but for me its not going to work dat way..i must be the one who loves him so much than he do..coz with dat i'll do anything for him..wowww...hehe
if u find him are u ready to move one step forward?
yes i do..:)
One of my guy fwen once told me dat "dd da one that alwiz showup in front of u is him..just give yrself a chance" i was stunned n shut..wonder how shud i react coz the 'one' in front of me is not da guy dat im looking for..yes we did 'teman tp mesra' before but dat was just it..full stop...but if he's true i cannot say no to fate..hmmmmm

Watever it is jodoh pertemuan is all on His call...me as a great servant of His shud just accept n be grateful dat He choose 'him' for me..

Me wish n pray dat i will meet my lovey dovey lover soon..i noe he's out there n been looking for me for quite awhile now..che wahhhh..hehehe

1 comments:

Unknown said...

insyaAllah. aku doakan cepat jumpe org ittew + kawen + dapat anak. huhuhu.. :) peace!

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers