When cropping does matter...

Been to Restoran Sr* Melaka at Ampcorp Mall for lunch..Its Friday n we got 2 hrs break a.k.a long hrs to be exact..hehe so we went there n met kak mauze n kak fara..
We oso celebrated kak mauze's birthday n bought her a cute secret recipe's brownie..I wonder wat is the signs for la soul??hehe cant recall...
Just to make sure i dont miss a thing on my captured and memorable moments with da ladies me still gonna post it here..fyi, dis is very outdated pix i just received from the owner of da camera..huhu she's not in da pix btw..she cropped herself out! :) hehehe

4 comments:

SASMYN'S BLOG said...

la dah crop ker.. patutlah tgk cam pelik senget ke kak fara tuh.. pics lain2 kat mana ye.. thanks for update.. dapat gak pics akhirnye iyer..

Soulie said...

sedapnyer brownies tuh. kalo letak aiskrem betambah2 kesedapan!

Unknown said...

haahaa
when cropping does matter.. interesting subject.. hehehe

PrincessD said...

k.mauze:haah byk dia crop or dia xkasi xtaula kann..hehe
soul:sgt benar kata2mu itewww..hehe
mas:tetiba kuar dlm kepala hotak aku neh!hahaha

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers